The latest documents related to the Governance and Carrying Capacity Reviews underway at the moment will be posted under the relevant name tab.
NPWS Lease Clause 7.9 – Services Installation Certification
Gas and Electrical Certification
Premises free from Pests Certification
Bulk arrangement being considered.
Risk Alert – Lodge Flood Guthega – Oct 2018
A lodge at Guthega was 90% flooded this October after the failure of a braided flexible lead in a toilet.
Mains pressure flowed through the lodge for several days before being noticed by the occupants of a neighbouring lodge.
URGENT – Energy Review Reminder – Reply Required
URGENT reply is required from all Clubs wishing to take up the Energy Review offer.
SLOPES AGM 2018 – Summary of Announcements
Terrific Announcements made at the 2018 SLOPES AGM
- Governance – Head Lease negotiations approved by NSW Government – John Barilaro, Deputy Premier
- Mt. Perisher Chairlifts – Peter Brulisauer COO Perisher
- Trades and Suppliers new to SLOPES Website
- Energy Program 2018 – SLOPES
- Peak Music Festival 2019 – Perisher Historical Society (PHS)
SLOPES President’s Report 2018
Read summary of SLOPES activities in President’s Report 2018
Perisher View Ski Lodge Proposed DA – SLOPES Submission
SLOPES has lodged a submission with the Department of Planning & Environment in respect of this Development Application.